About FBBC Endorsements
The Fort Bend Business Coalition (FBBC) endorses candidates and elected officials who share our core values. Our endorsements are non-partisan with the purpose of maintaining leadership that will protect and improve the business climate in Fort Bend County.
Candidates and elected officials desiring endorsement from the FBBC should submit their resume to the appropriate Endorsement Committee Chair. Upon receipt, a questionnaire will be provided to the candidate. Once the completed questionnaire is received, an interview will be scheduled with the appropriate committee.
Upon completion of all interviews, the committee will make a recommendation to the FBBC Trustee Membership. A two thirds favorable vote from the membership is required for a candidate or elected official to receive an endorsement from the FBBC.
Benefits of Endorsement
Candidates and officials endorsed by the Fort Bend Business Coalition are eligible to receive the following benefits from the organization:
- Endorsement Listing on Fort Bend Business Coalition website featuring Photo, Position Seeking, Contact Information, Election Date and 150 Word Bio. (Candidate must provide all information. Information subject to editing and deadlines.)
- Endorsement Listing with Photo and Tag on FBBC Facebook and Linkedin
- Monetary Contribution (Requires Steering Committee Approval.)
- Invitation to a FBBC Event to Meet Members/Guests
- Endorsement Listing in Press Release Serviced to Local Media.
For more information about Fort Bend Business Coalition endorsements, contact Dave Johnston at email@example.com.